Copani Advisory Group
Please read below for more details about the specific job ...
Start Date: Immediately
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Department: Customer Development
As a Business Development Manager, you will play an important role in CAG’s growth and success. You will be responsible for representing and promoting CAG to external clients in the hope of securing contracts with them. You will also work with various CAG divisions to come up with new ways to generate high quality leads.
All work will be done independently, with physical meetings carried out over the course of the year as needed. The CAG team is looking forward to learn more about how you'll play an integral role in building CAG's customer base!
What's In it For You:
- Proactively look for opportunities. Identify and contact potential clients
- Provide information to potential clients. Build relationships and effectively communicate to positively influence direction.
- Prepare and deliver presentations
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships in order to provide them with a great customer experience.
- Identify and resolve client concerns
- Collect feedback from clients. Communicate and collaborate to incorporate feedback into product development.
- Represent CAG in a professional manner
- Other duties as assigned
What You Need To Be Successful:
- BA Degree preferred. Interested third-fourth year students (all major) are welcome to apply.
- Preference will be given to marketing students and/or those with proven sales experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a strong ability to persuade
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations
- Solid service orientation and relationship building skills
- Highly motivated with a desire to be successful
Please forward your resume & cover letter to: